The Parks Division is responsible for the maintenance of the Eastside Cemetery, City properties, and City parks including McTell Trail, Rev. Julius Abraham Trail, Triangle Park, and other parks. Cemetery lot sales are administered by the City Engineer’s Office.
Services provided include:
- Seasonal planting of flowers and shrubs
- Maintenance of grass and landscaping at over 30 parks and facilities
- Installation and maintenance of irrigation systems in landscape beds
- Maintenance of trees and tree canopy for Tree City USA certification
- Work with the Beautification Committee, Tree Board, and Keep Bulloch Beautiful
- Work with other City departments and the development community to assist with construction and development projects.
For parks inquiries contact Robert Seamans, Streets & Parks Superintendent, at 912.764.0681.