IT CAN TAKE UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS MAY CAUSE A DELAY IN THE REQUEST FOR SERVICES.
The City is not responsible if the utilities department does not receive the application in a timely manner.
We do not do transfers online; you MUST come into the office.
Existing Customers: E-Billing Form
To Submit this application on line, there are several steps that MUST be followed:
- Fill out the form on line
- Submit the form
- You will receive confirmation of the application
- When the application begins its process, you will receive another e-mail that will direct you to our website www.statesboroga.gov where you will click on “pay utility bill”.
- You will then enter the utility account number that we send you in the e-mail along with the deposit amount that needs to be paid.
- You will then make a payment with a credit card for the amount of deposits as listed in the email.
Once we receive your payment, your application will be completed and your services will be turned on. Failure to receive your deposit payment will cause a delay in processing your application.
NOTE: The turn on date cannot be more than 2 weeks from the date the application is submitted. No applications will be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.