• I am an Employee with the City and have a procurement card issue, who do I contact for help?

    Please contact the Finance Dept Administrative Assistant at 912-764-0652

  • If I am a vendor with a question on an invoice payment, who do I speak with?

    Please contact Accounts Payable at 912-764-0635

  • If I am due a refund from my utility bill, who do I talk to?

    Please contact Utility Billing Customer Service at 912-764-5468

  • If a City Employee has a Question or issue with a W-2, who do they contact?

    Contact the Assistant Finance Director, Karin Larson at 912-212-2332