April 3, 2020
Message From the Bulloch County Board of Elections & Registration
Mail Out Ballots
- The Secretary of State, in an abundance of caution for our citizens, has mailed 6.9 million absentee applications to the active voters in Georgia from March 30th – April 1st.
- 44,000 active voters in Bulloch County should be receiving this application in the mail over the next few days. It will have your name and address prefilled; please make sure to designate the party primary of choice, when completing the application.
- Once you have completed the absentee applications, please return them to our office by fax, email or mail using the information shown above.
- Your absentee applications will be processed as quickly as possible pending any unforeseen conditions. The ballots are being mailed through the Secretary of State’s office to you.
- Once you have voted your ballot, you may return it to our office by mail or hand delivery.
- We are currently closed to the public through April 27th.
- We have a table just outside our office doors that has voter registration cards, absentee ballot request, election data brochure, sample ballots, and a locked drop off box.
- Please use mvp.sos.go.gov. This website will allow you to review your personal sample ballot for each ballot style. If you did not receive the mail out application, you can go to this website and obtain one.
We are encouraging everyone to take advantage of the mail-out applications of this. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19!
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Patricia Lanier Jones
Bulloch County Election Supervisor
Bulloch County Annex
113 North Main Street, Ste 201
Statesboro, Georgia 30458