PLEASE NOTE: The searchable version of the Municipal Code may not include all changes to the Statesboro City Code as approved by the Mayor and City Council since the last update of the official printed version. The updates listed below are new ordinances passed by the Mayor and City Council, and may not yet be included in the full code above.
- Ordinance No. 2010-18 amends Section 1509 (C) [Dimensional Standards by Sign District] of Article XV [Signs] of the Statesboro Zoning Ordinance.
- Ordinance No. 2009-05 amends Article XV (Signs) of the Statesboro Zoning Ordinance in full through the replacement of the existing Article with an updated version.
- ORDINANCE NO 2008-4 ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE CODE OF ORDINANCES, CITY OF STATESBORO, GEORGIA TO PROVIDE NEW SECTIONS 2-10 & 2-11 UNDER ARTICLE I, IDENTITY THEFT PREVENTION PROGRAM; TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL REGULATIONS RELATING TO ADDRESS DESCREPANCIES; TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL REGULATIONS RELATING TO RED FLAGS AND IDENTITY THEFT; TO PROVIDE FOR CODIFICATION; TO PROVIDE FOR SEVERABILITY; TO PROVIDE FOR AN ADOPTION DATE; TO PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE DATE; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES ALLOWED BY LAW
- ORDINANCE 2008-7 ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE STATESBORO CODE OF ORDINANCES SECTION 6-162 REGARDING HOURS OF SALE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- ORDINANCE 2008-8 ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE STATESBORO CODE OF ORDINANCES SECTION 6-193 REGARDING PAYMENT OF EXCISE TAXES ON THE SALE OF MIXED DRINKS