Sanitation collection services provided by the City of Statesboro include:
- Collection and disposal of residential refuse from homeowners.
- Collection and disposal of commercial refuse from businesses.
- Collection and disposal of yard waste (leaves and limbs).
- Removal of furniture and white goods for single and two-family residences (upon request).
- Roll-off collection and disposal services (upon request).
- Special pickup services may be provided (additional fees may apply)
Residential collection service is provided using automated side loading trucks and polycarts which are collected curbside for once per week service.
The City of Statesboro provides commercial collection service using front loading trucks and dumpsters which are collected on a schedule agreed to between the customer and City. Customers are charged an amount determined by the cubic yard size of the dumpster(s) and the number of times per week it is serviced. Refer to the Schedules of Fees and Charges for current dumpster fee rates. Multi-family complexes are charged a fee per unit.
Yard waste and furniture are collected curbside throughout the City using knuckleboom loader trucks. Building materials, construction and demolition materials, and other bulk waste materials are collected by request. Contact us or refer to the City of Statesboro Solid Waste Ordinance for more information.
For Sanitation collection inquiries contact Billy Sandifer, Sanitation Superintendent, at 912.764-0681.
Garbage Schedule & Fees